Wednesday, February 08, 2012

PBM day 7 : Dragon Manners

"Dragon Manners" Color Sketch.
Picture Book Marathon (PBM) day 7.
2012 Graphite and Digital.
Plot:
"Dragons often like to make a mess. Some growl as they chew, others spit and accidentally sneeze fire on you. But a dragon with manners uses a spoon. They also don't slurp or guzzle or say I hate this! They are also polite with their food (knights)." There's more to this tale about manners...but this is the basic gist. It teaches children about manners from the perspective of a species that are normally VERY messy... which is a recipe for either disaster or fun!


Honestly I can't lie...I just wanted an excuse to draw a dragon! I've been drawing them since I was 12...and it has been awhile since I last did one.

I spent over five hours on this one...yah. I need to cut back on these so I can dedicate more time to the wedding cake topper. Don't worry the quality wont suffer, it's just the next few might, or might not be in color. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment