Saturday, February 04, 2012

PBM day 4 : Daddy's Alarm Clocks

"Daddy's Alarm Clocks" Color Sketch
Picture Book Marathon (PBM) day 4.
2012 Graphite and Digital.

"Daddy's Alarm Clocks" Pencil Sketch
Picture Book Marathon (PBM) day 4.
2012 Graphite.

Plot: Dad has a hard time waking up in the morning, so he needs to use an alarm, but mom HATES his alarm. It is loud, annoying, and often wakes up baby brother! So Dad decides to get a new alarm...he tries clock after clock, each one giving mom more or a headache. In the end mom is happy with his old one.

11 February edit:
I spent most of the time I alloted to myself editing the content instead of just the colors. I also probably shouldn't have made the light source so dramatic, since that always complicates things, but I think it turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment