Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PBM day 22 : Defeating Monsters

"Defeating Monsters" Pencil Sketch.
Picture Book Marathon (PBM) day 22
2012 Graphite and Digital.

Plot: "The Giant Sock-illa you rope his horn. The SLIMY-gloopy ooze, you pour salt on. Bajillion teeth squawker you try to brush its teeth!..." The list goes on and ON! The idea for this book would be taking something that is scary and making it seem funny! Going through different monsters and how to deal with them.

As a heads up/update...I am posting two ideas today, two ideas tomorrow, and one on wednesday (which is the deadline). Due to the amount of things I have going on they will most likely not be in color (yet). The wedding ended up taking more time and attention than I planned for!

Speaking of wedding, I'll include a picture of the cake topper in the next post! In the next week or so I might even get to the process post. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment