Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PBM day 23 : Bath Time (and cake topper preview)

"Bath Time" Pencil Sketch.
Picture Book Marathon (PBM) Day 23
2012 Graphite and Digital.

Plot: I splash, I chase the soap, I play with my duck and try to get my cat soaked. Out of the tub I'm almost done, time to go talk to daddy and get me ready for bed.

This idea really stems around my own son, who is so darn cute! He has ALWAYS loved taking baths, and the hardest part is making him realize when he pulls the plug, bath time is OVER! (and its usually his fault).

3 MORE IDEAS TO GO!!!

Wedding cake topper preview:

"Star Doors" Wedding Cake Topper
2012 12-Guage steel wire, 10 gauge aluminum wire,
super sculpey, and acrylic paint.

I hope to say more about this in the next week or so with a PROCESS post.

No comments:

Post a Comment