Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PBM day 12 : Japan Festivals

"Japan Festivals" Rough Draft (to be finished later).
Picture Book Marathon (PBM) day 12
2012 Graphite.

Plot: This is a nonfiction/learn about other cultures book. I can't say I am an expert on the subject, and would probably have to spend a LOT more time researching into it, but the Japanese culture has always fascinated me, and this book would be fun to do!


A rough sketch is as much as I could get done today. I also missed yesterday...so I am debating on counting that as one of my 3 freebies (since I only need 26 picturebooks and there is 29 days in February.) Anyway, the wedding figure will be done this week...so my schedule should open back up... soon...which is when I will come and finish THIS picture book and all the other non-color/non-finished ones! (btw on Saturday I redrew and finished "Daddy's Clocks")

No comments:

Post a Comment