Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Evil Shirt mini Illustration.

Ok...despite my insanely busy schedule I HAD to do at least one Halloween pic. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and fall is one of my favorite seasons, so they go hand in hand when it comes to illustration.

So I am still toying with using full lines in my illustrations. If I do, the key is to spend more time finessing and getting it JUST right as I did above. The other key is to make the linework thinner and let the color and value do most the work.

Regarding my senior show, I am mostly on track. Tonight and tomorrow morning I finish the last 2 of my 13 in total illustrations being displayed, and then wednesday I get them printed, thursday trimmed, and then have them ready to hang by monday. Whew. If that was all I had to do life would be ok, but add my full load of other classes, and homework, and my job, sigh....

Have a great Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Great color and lines! And I'm so glad I don't have homework anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny idea and very nice use of light and color!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool :) i really like your character design :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete