Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Cheri comic -part 1


It seems that meaningless birthdays just come and go every year. Since my wife is turning to the significant age of thir~ *WACK! (just got wacked in the back of my head) Looks over shoulder at her... How about...23? She nods her approval. I wanted to make this one special!

Not just that, it also is giving me the opportunity to do comics again (its been over a year). I'm a bit rusty, but have picked up at a pretty decent pace. My talented friend Amelia (see her webpage here) has also been giving me personal suggestions for the comic layout, and Missa, my sister, feedback on the story. Thanks!

The comic is by far not meant to be perfect (since I am working full time on my illustrations) and most undoubtably is FULL of mistakes, so please be understanding. :) I also plan to make one last run over the whole thing when I am done with all the parts...so if you catch something terrible please tell me.

Without further adieu I present:

Cheri's Birthday gift PART 1
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6



2 comments:

  1. Nice work mike, It was easy to read, and the imagery was very concise. I can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Jeff! I appreciate and need it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete