Friday, September 01, 2017

The Deep Dark Wolf...


“The Deep Dark Wolf crept closer, watching patiently as the band of late-night adventurers headed towards his woods...“
The Deep Dark Wolf is probably my kids “Worst Fear”. This ambiguous larger than life creature was born from the stories I tell my kids at night. Slick, sly and fiendish, he obsessively fills their imaginations with surprise, thrills, and chills whenever he shows up to antagonize them.
I am currently pretty busy, but couldn’t miss out on creating something for the topic at https://www.svslearn.com this month (I love scary things!!!) Let me know what you think.
Also feel free to visit my recently renovated website, and my other social media places I keep up to date almost weekly: instagram and/or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment