Saturday, April 05, 2014

Bubbling Brew - Page 10 (of 10).

Bubbling Brew. Page 10 (of 10).
Bubbling Brew is all done. Phew. I think that this page is my favorite of the whole poem...which is yours?  

You know, in some regard, I am relieved the story is complete, but truthfully I am going to miss drawing the girl and her house. Geez, I love that house!  I will mention in passing that I wrote a sequel to Bubbling Brew, but other projects are taking the center stage for now (such as my webcomic "A Day in the Life"  and a short novel I wrote and need to finish the 2nd draft.) Maybe if enough of you demand, I will start work on the sequel of Bubbling Brew? ^_^

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my illustrated poem. I love short projects like these, and plan to publish more in the future (including rebooting and finishing "Make it Rain").  So keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment