Monday, April 14, 2014

Bubbling Brew - COMPLETE




In case you were tired of digging through my blog to find all the pages of my Illustrated poem, "Bubbling Brew" I included them TOGETHER!  I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did.

If you are out of the loop this was my Halloween gift to everyone for 2013, but I kept getting delayed.  It is a relief to finally be done, but in the future I hope to do more stories like this (I even started work on a sequel, but haven't had time to get that far...maybe if enough of you petition, I will make it a priority? haha).  Please have your children read this and leave feedback!

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Mike!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! love it! get it published so i can buy a hard copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Felicia, Rebecca, and Shaun! It means alot coming from you guys! I hope to create more short stories like this one, so come back often! ^_^

    ReplyDelete