Sunday, July 21, 2013

IF - ROBOT

"Illustration Friday - ROBOT"
2013. Graphite and Digital.

Well you might have wondered why I haven't posted for awhile. Just as I was about to give 100% to the class I signed up for I got offered a large freelance job with a short turn-a-round time.   At this point I am in the eye of the storm; in the next few days I will receive my sketches back from the publisher and I will plunge back into chaos!

I can't say much about the project, since I am bound by contract, but the book has pushed me beyond my limits and into new horizons!  I am grateful for the opportunity afforded me.

Since I CAN'T show you anything regarding the project, and I DON'T want to show my half-baked experiments I thought I would throw something nice together.  I wish I could've spent MORE time on it (things still need tightened up), but I have other priorities…FE: getting ready to finish 11 illustrations in 3 weeks or less! So I hope you like my contribution to Illustration Friday's topic, "ROBOT." 



6 comments:

  1. I just love this little dancing robot. Sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! awesome colors, nice illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely illustration with vibrant colors!Great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Elizabeth, Zac, and Joyeeta! Your words give me strength. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun illo--I love her expression, and the robot is quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice illustration. I like all the extra details. Enjoy the eye of your storm and best of luck through the other side!

    ReplyDelete