Sunday, April 08, 2012

Life is busy...But here are some rewards!

"Vocal" Sketch.
Graphite and Digital. 2012

I couldn't let a week pass by without an update.  My impending jobless condition continues to consume my time, but I wanted to show you what short bursts of time has allowed me to accomplish.  I based this sketch on a girl I saw at the mall while my wife and I were on a date...(IE getting dragged around by our son whenever he saw something with WHEELS. sigh...)


"The Urn of Return" 
Digital 2012

I started this illustration last week, and had plans to complete it for the Illustration Friday topic...and wanted to spend more time on this one and color it (as per my tutorial in the last post) but it will have to wait. Sigh....I created this based on a central object (the urn) and then piece by piece let the painting evolve until the whole thing came together. I'm not used to doing things that way. 0_o 

Last but not least....I have not been able to upload my 100 head sketches on here, but I HAVE uploaded all of them here:

http://flossandchaos.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=210

I have now completed 100 heads (facing forward), 100 heads (facing profile), 100 HANDS.  You are welcome to JOIN THE 100 THING CHALLENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment