Monday, February 20, 2012

PBM day 16 : Kitty Kitty Tat the Cat

"Kitty Kitty Tat the Cat" Pencil Sketch.
2012 Graphite and Digital.

Plot: A very cute rhyme book about Tat the cat! (I'm sure you can see where this is going.) Basically the main character brings up different points about her cute cat and why she loves him....or cats in general...with RHYMES!

Today I am posting 3 more posts for Picture Book Marathon. I hope everyone will forgive me for these post dumps! I think this officially catches me up and then some (in preparation for the time my brother's wedding this weekend is going to consume!)

I had some nice colorcomps to go along with day 16, 17, and 18, but I left my flashdrive at work...which had the files. Maybe I will add them later. In the meantime, I will not be able to fully color them before the february deadline, however I already have plans to do that in March (for the Marathon all I need is the PictureBook plot and cover to qualify as a day.) In fact I also have plans to use the process I've developed for these sketch illustrations as a base for my actual portfolio pieces! I'm excited to try that out in March as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment