Friday, February 10, 2012

PBM day 10 : Panda Explorers

"Panda Explorers" Pencil Sketch.
2012 Graphite and Digitial.
Plot:
Boldly going where no PANDA BEAR has gone before! haha Actually I wouldn't use that phrase in the book, but it is fun to say. In my opinion the cover tells it all. A father and son panda decide to leave China and explore space! What could more fun and exciting than that? What wonderful new discoveries will they uncover? What mischief will they get into as they travel to different planets? Find out in a far distant future!

If I were to do this book, I can't say I would be as adept and diverse at mystical space scenes as my good friend and fellow illustrator Jeff Porter is, but they sure would be FUN to draw!

So I finished this in about 2 hours. Sorry for the last few not being in color...but I'm spending most of my time this week and the next finishing the wedding cake topper. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment