Friday, May 27, 2011

Illustration contest & webpage UPDATE!

Update #1:
This is an old illustration from last semester that I touched up this week.

I was informed by my fellow illustrator Jeff Porter about a contest that was being held at the ArtOrder. I had three days to complete this illustration. I did it and it was exhausting. I have since learned that three days is a "Comfortable" time period to complete an illustration in the real freelance world. 0_O Well anyway I did not win anything in the contest, but it was a great opportunity. I also have made many adjustments since I finished it for the contest (so it no longer qualifies as being done in three days..haha) It is still not perfect in my opinion and I will continue to tinker till I get it right.

Update #2:
I have overhauled the gallery on my portfolio website and some of the images will even be different then last viewed here on the blog so go take a look:

1 comment: