Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why no posts this week?

This has been a very busy week and I cannot begin to tell you EVERYTHING that I have done or that happened as to why I have not posted any pictures. :P haha!

But of the highlights I will say first and foremost:

I AM working on a picture for a contest. Due to the binding regulation of the contest rules I will not post the picture here once I am complete....at least until the contest is over. (I worked on that picture in place of my Illustration friday pic.) Later this next week I will post a link to the contest site.

Other highlights...I am working on a large story (book size) in collaboration with my good friend Amelia (previously I introduced her efforts on her current manga Dowsing). The project is all under the lid at this point, but I finished the basic overall draft! WoHOOOOO! ^_^ I am so so happy! Sigh... I have been working on this for over a year now. X_x wow! Now I just have to take care of the massive final organizing and rewrite....all before the new year! ^_^ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment