Friday, October 16, 2009

Redo life again painting!



Have you ever had a moment in your life where you wish you could "Redo" something, or how about a more technical term, use the "Undo" button? haha! Well today I had one of those.

I hadn't used acrylics in awhile and had had wonderful results in the past! Well I guess I went too quick and got frustrated at how hard it was in comparison to photoshop! haha! So I scanned the painting and touched it up....alot. On the bright side I had the colors right there, and could easily select from them. It was also fun to imitate the effects of acrilic with Photoshop! Haha!

This picture was all from memory. Yesterday I was driving to school and saw a neat little alcove next to the road. It perplexed me, so I wanted to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment