Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"A Day in the Life" Webcomic starting back up!


After a year of silence, I am proud to finally announce the starting back up of my webcomic,“A Day in the Life” during the first full week of January 2016! (Link to comic: http://dayinlife.webcomic.ws

"A Day in the Life" is a fun comic that I started a couple years ago for my wife, but due to various client projects i fell behind. Fortunately the long downtime gave me the time I needed to think about what I wanted the comic to be and experiment on how I could fit it in my schedule, while taking care of client work and creating a quality product. Well I really feel I came to a good conclusion and can practically guarantee a new comic each week for an entire year! 


I have so many amazing plans, ideas and stories to pursue, so make sure to check out my previous comics, subscribe and come back to see the new ones! I promise it will be worth your time. So go ahead and check it out!!!!

Link to comic:

No comments:

Post a Comment