Friday, July 04, 2014

The Fun and Unused...


Fun and Unused Clips.
2014 Digital.
Well, its certainty been long enough since my last post, so I figure that I owe everyone an update. Unfortunately, I can't post what I have been working on yet, so I decided to do something FUN and Unique. Basically I dug through the past year or so of my files and took snapshots from the ones that will most likely never see the light of day. Many of the illustrations are studies, while others are un-finished and/or unusable illustrations (for my portfolio). Tell me what you think!


In addition, if you hadn't already noticed, I updated my profile pic a month or so ago (see my profile pic up to the right?)  I was tired of the one I had made back in 2011 and it was time to get it up to par with my current stuff. Come on, it's 2014 already! See below...

2014 Profile pic!
2014 Digital.

Anyway, I am currently pretty busy, and if/when things calm down I will start updating regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment