Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Happy Halloween! ~ Bubbling Brew - Page 6 (of 10).

Bubbling Brew. Page 6 (of 10). 
To read parts 1-5 go here: (http://monisawa.blogspot.com/2013/11/bubbling-brew-page-5-of-10-plus-bonus.html)
Phew. I can't believe that it is already that time of year again. I love Halloween and always get excited when it comes around...but what I am REALLY excited for is finally publishing the rest of my illustrated poem, "Bubbling Brew" YAY!!!

I am sorry that it has taken this long, but the wait is over. Because Halloween is this week, starting from today I will publish a new frame everyday until the poem is COMPLETE!  Then sometime later,  I will post the whole poem put together.

Anyway, so go out and enjoy trick or treating this week! (Trick on you and a TREAT from me!) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment