Saturday, July 14, 2012

Various client projects, and Once Upon my Garden!



I think it's always great to see your artwork in the final used context.
I hope you will endulge in my large image/process dump today.  The artworks here are not how I typically work...so if you dont find the animated gifs useful, then I will.



Final digital Rough Draft

once again I think it is not only great, but refreshing to see your artwork used, and enjoyed!


 Once upon my Garden!

This is what we've harvested from our garden so far (minus the actual greens of the onions, and the green-leaf lettuce we've already ate). We still have tomatoes, cucumbers, and maybe broccoli coming.

Can't say it's easy to have a garden. I've dealt with ones in the past, but honestly there is a science to the whole thing....and this is the first time for  both of us (my wife and I) planting and harvesting on our own.  Despite the crazy drought, our garden did pretty good....though compared to the others on the lot ours looked like a weedpatch. X_x sigh...

Speaking of crazy lack of water, I think it is ironic that my ongoing online story book, "Make it Rain" is all about that (I came up with the idea before we hit the drought. haha).  It's so dry where I live, that they would charge a $150.00 fine if you watered your lawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment