Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Announcing new project: "Make it Rain"


I am excited to announce the beginning of a new mini project, "Make it Rain." This will be the first project that I have taken upon myself since the Picture Book Marathon in February.

Basically I have come headway in finally stapling down my next big project. A mini comic/story book with co-stars Cid the dog, and Jake the cat!  I am not sure how long it will take me to complete, since I plan to work at a relaxed pace, but I will post all updates here! ...For you my faithful readers.

I know that there are at least 40 planned images in the story, so you can expect fairly often updates. (For now we will say up to 2-3 updates a week..but that might change once I jump into the images starting tomorrow.)


I'm sorry PBM (not polishing you off), and I'm sorry everything else I said I was going to do, or get back to...too many things have hindered my progress (especially my new full time job), and now in order to keep my sanity I am starting afresh.  So sit back and enjoy my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment