Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PBM day 19 : Pirate Princess

"Pirate Princess" Color Sketch.
2012 Graphite and Digital.

Plot: A girl's Halloween is ruined by the neighborhood bullies who stole her bag of candy. To console herself, she imagines herself as a pirate (like the movie she had seen earlier that day). "If I were a pirate I would PLUNDER all me candy back...and ALL the candy they've EVER STOLEN! And then I would have a PARTY with all the good kids which would last all night long!"

The story would go on to describe how terrible of a pirate she would be, "so terrible that the bullies cower in fear. So terrible that the mean alley cats run and hide! In the end the girl gets her candy back..apparently one of the bullies younger sister forced them...she's holding a pirates sword and winks at the main character as the front door is shut . ^_^

Cute story huh? It seems I can't get away from pirates. Another one of those childhood things.

No comments:

Post a Comment