Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final illustration for FALL semester

This past week I finished my finals and moved to another apartment...that was quite an adventure...

I did this cover as a redo for a junior reader book that I wrote this semester. The original cover was too stiff and it did not do the characters justice, nor in the style I imagined them in.

Due to time constrains every part of the painting and drawing process was done digitally in photoshop.

Unfortunately this will probably be the last post I make this year, since I will be busy watching my son and working on a wedding cake topper (pictures to be posted later on the cake topper), but fear not I will be back next year with even MORE surprises!

1 comment:

  1. The wind is quite pronounced when the thumbnail is that small. Long live the fire hydrant!

    ReplyDelete