Saturday, November 27, 2010

IF_Savour



Once again I found myself exploring different photoshop methods. This particular one was nicknamed, "mask painting," by the wonderful 3 ladies from Taiwan who made this amazing movie: http://nccu.edu.tw/95306074/oos/e_film.html

I only stumbled upon their particular method of painting on accident as I read through and analyzed their "making of" process: http://nccu.edu.tw/95306074/oos/making.html There are three pages of info and you could have google translate it if you want as well. They also provide two down-loadable .psd to show you their method of painting in photoshop. ^_^ (just as a note I did tweak their process with things I already knew which would improve my illustration.)

hope everyone enjoys!

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely. Great compositions, style and colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she does not fall and taste the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have to check that out. Love the style and your illo! Very nice work Mike!

    ReplyDelete