Friday, September 03, 2010

"The creature under the Bridge."


I have more than my fair share of artwork to update on here, but I will settle with this for now since school has kept me so busy. Maybe I will do an image dump later...

I was recently accepted into a children group on Deviantart http://childrensillustrator.deviantart.com/
I am very excited to be a part of it and to work among so many great artists! They have a montly topic and this months -augusts- was "The creature under the bridge..."

Regarding the illustration I wanted to push the illusion of space with value. This piece is probably the most complex value painting I've ever done digitally.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. Can't wait to see the color version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, her expression is priceless, give her a rocket launcher and a bandanna and we'll call it golden!

    ReplyDelete