Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Mouse Marvel Merger!

What the flippin ding dang crap of tardness! WHere in the freakin heck did this come from? HUH? Disney has definately stepped OVER their boundries!!! I didn't believe it when my brother told me and even sent me an article about how Disney has bought out Marvel. THE MARVEL! One of the articles I read were like, "What a dream matchup!" Ok....I really don't see it. Wolverine...Mickey Mouse... Uh....something doesn't match here. A good point was mentioned that Disney has been having a hard time capturing boys in their sticky money web ....(Duh..can't imagine why as billions of girls ooze at Disney's seams right now with princess's and singing tween stars!!!)

BUT MARVEL? Marvel wasn't struggling. They weren't dealing with any big issue. They could take care of themselves.....WHAT in the flippin WORLD! GEEZ! I really don't understand this.

So what is next? Based upon our capatilst society Disney is getting pretty large! They already consumed Pixar, the muppets, and now MARVEL? They own Miramax, and they distribute Ghibli...how much more do they need? I really don't understand this move, except that Disney is striving to become a God in the American eyes...or better yet the WORLD.
I think that I'm done with my rantingness....even still.. WTC!

1 comment:

  1. Never underestimate the power of the dark side is what I would like to say but really, it makes sense and here is why. Disney wanted to buy something, DC Comics is already owned by Timewarner, Marvel wasn't owned by anyone, Disney buys Marvel. Easy Peasey.

    ReplyDelete